“Since launching Untold Stories I’ve wanted to take the show into video and I’m so happy BlockTV and BlockWorksGroup created this opportunity. Now my listeners will be able to be educated and entertained with their eyes, nor just their ears,” said Charlie Shrem.
Here is episode one:
Untold Stories TV is based on the wildly popular podcast Untold Stories in which Shrem interviews the top names in the cryptosphere.
In every episode, BLOCKTV’s Yael Lavie, a veteran journalist and interviewer who earned her chops at ABC News and SKY News, brings the most interesting, telling and thought-provoking highlights from the podcast to your television, computer or smartphone.
The result is an easily digestible and informative video product that caters both to veterans and newcomers to the digital assets space.
“The dynamic between Charlie and Yael, two professionals at the top of their game, is alone worth the watch,” said Ron Friedman, BLOCKTV’s Editor in Chief. “Add to that the fascinating subject matter, carefully selected from Charlie’s amazing conversations with his guests, and you have a recipe for great content.”
“Charlie is uniquely positioned to explore the early days of cryptocurrency with the very people who built it. Untold Stories recognizes the trials and tribulations that went into building the movement that has grown into a multi-billion dollar sector,” said Jason Yanowitz, Co-Founder of BlockWorks Group. “BlockWorks Group is excited to partner with BLOCKTV, a leading media company in the space, to bring one of our best podcasts to the global market in video format.”
Untold Stories TV will be available on BLOCKTV’s live player that’s featured on www.blocktv.com as well as on its dozens of partner news sites and its OTT channels.
It will also be featured on Charlie’s and the partners’ social media channels.
BlockWorks Group is an events and media production company that helps educate investment professionals on digital assets. BWG helps bridge the gap between the traditional financial ecosystem and blockchain by hosting events and providing quality content for asset managers, family offices, and financial service professionals.
Launched at the beginning of 2019, BLOCKTV is a media organization dedicated to the global technological ecosystem. BLOCKTV currently offers a television news channel that follows the evolving world of blockchain innovation and the digital assets market. The channel provides a reputable, professional and meaningful source of information, commentary and analysis for the next iteration of the Internet.
- Digital Monetary System Tagion Claims Open Source User-driven Networks Are The Future Of Liquidity In Crypto Assets And Fiat Digitalisation – March 11, 2020
- Caribbean Entrepreneur Builds First System That Allows You To Trade Cryptocurrency From WhatsApp – March 10, 2020
- Leading AdTech Firms Pilot World’s First Blockchain-Powered Digital Out-of-Home Advertising Campaign for Food Delivery Giant foodpanda – March 10, 2020
- Bitcoin Legend Charlie Shrem and BLOCKTV Team up to Bring Untold Stories to the Screen – February 26, 2020
- KLM To Use Blockchain to Streamline Financial Processes Thanks to Amsterdam-based Unchain and R3 – February 25, 2020
- Scottish Blockchain Company Hypervine Signs with European Space Agency Data To Improve Efficiency And Transparency For The World’s Mining Industry – February 22, 2020
- Loyyal Signs Three Year Production Agreement with The Emirates Group for Use of Blockchain Loyalty and Rewards Platform – February 21, 2020
- Enjin Platform Enables Game Developers to Integrate Blockchain Assets Without Blockchain Coding Experience – February 18, 2020
- Blockchain Project Cashaa Protecting Crypto Companies to Survive Fifth Money Laundering Directive and New FCA Rules in 2020 – February 8, 2020
- US SEC Boss Hester Peirce Suggests Three Year “Safe Harbour Period” For Token Sales – February 6, 2020
- China’s Hyperchain Plans to Take on Coronavirus With Blockchain-Fueled Donation Platform – February 6, 2020
- Blockstack Proposes Using Bitcoin, Novel ‘Proof of Transfer’ To Accelerate A Truly User-Owned Web 3.0 – February 6, 2020
- Hack Blockchain To The MAX! €15.000 Prizepool at MAXathon in Berlin April 18-19, 2020 – February 6, 2020
- Chiliz And Enjin To Launch Blockchain Collectibles Using NFTs For The Likes of Juventus, Paris Saint-Germain, Atlético de Madrid and West Ham – February 6, 2020
- MIT Researchers Claim to Boost Bitcoin and Cryptocurrency Blockchain Transactions By 4x with New ‘Spider’ Routing Scheme – February 4, 2020
- Canada’s Blockchain Intelligence Group Signs USD$540,000 Contract with United States Feds – February 4, 2020
- The United States Marshals Services to Auction 4,040.54069820 Bitcoin – USD$37 Million – February 4, 2020
- OpenLegacy Project Gets $20m Strategic Investment from Japan’s SBI Holdings – Focus on Blockchain – February 4, 2020
- Fastest Growing and Highest Revenue Mobile Messenger App in the World, Japan’s LINE to Launch LINK Cryptocurrency – February 3, 2020
- Insolar to Launch MainNet on February 3, 2020 – Debuts Insolar’s New XNS Token – February 3, 2020
Also published on Medium.
You may also like:
Digital Monetary System Tagion Claims Open Source User-driven Networks Are The Future Of Liquidity I…
Caribbean Entrepreneur Builds First System That Allows You To Trade Cryptocurrency From WhatsApp
Leading AdTech Firms Pilot World’s First Blockchain-Powered Digital Out-of-Home Advertising Campaign…