BlockConf DIGITAL is going live online for 48-hours non-stop with some 200+ speakers, 100+ investors, industry experts and researchers who will attend the event to exchange ideas and share their thoughts on the industry trends and future. The event kicks off May 14th at 9:00 GMT+8 and welcomes all the attendees for 48 hours continuously.
“We are very excited to see the transformation and how fast the conference market is adapting to the new scenario. BlockConf DIGITAL is our 2 cents to join that trend and also going further with a whole new concept of online networking,” Juan Manuel Domínguez, one of the organisers of the event.
The virtual conference hall will open its doors to numerous Fintech Advisory Services (FAS) and STO Managers to give people a full networking experience and opportunity to e-connect the global blockchain community.
“BlockConf Digital is our way to bring networking back to the community and entirely reshape the conference format. We welcome blockchain veterans, as well as newcomers as this blend, can move the technology adoption further,” added fellow organiser, Elena Obukhova.
Video chatting at e-booths with companies representatives, listening to the guest speakers at 2 online stages, participating in e-workshops, attending a virtual startups demo day, networking at e-coffee break rooms, scheduling private meetings at VIP e-meeting rooms, and many other digital spots and activities that will be available during the conference.
For more information:
- Polish Banks to Go Paperless Using Billon’s Distributed Ledger Technology – 16 April 2020
- Blockchain-Charged Browser Brave Explodes into the Internet Browser Race – Get Paid to Surf the Internet, Privacy Protected – 16 April 2020
- Startup Operator (Remote) at Protocol Labs (Anywhere) – 14 April 2020
- Site Reliability Engineer at Bitmex (San Francisco, CA, USA) – 14 April 2020
- Junior DevOps Engineer at Templum (New York, NY, USA) – 14 April 2020
- Senior Usability Researcher, Consumer Blockchain Product Development at AxiomZen (Vancouver, BC, Canada) – 14 April 2020
- Digital Graphic Designer at OKEx (Hong Kong) – 14 April 2020
- Business Intelligence Analyst at Bitpanda (Vienna, Austria) – 14 April 2020
- Director, European Sales at Gemini (London, UK) – 14 April 2020
- Senior Financial Data Scientist at Coinbase (San Francisco, CA, USA) – 14 April 2020
- Paralegal at Ledger (Paris, France) – 14 April 2020
- DevOps Engineer (SRE) – Remote EU at Swissborg (EU) – 14 April 2020
- Product Analyst at Republic (New York, NY, USA) – 14 April 2020
- Block Lattice Architecture Or Blockchain? DLT or DAG? Europeans Rally on GDPR-Compliant, Open Source, Cross-Border Framework for Phone Application Development – 9 April 2020
- Canadian Blockchain-Energised Company VitalHub Announces Deployment of COVID-19 Electronic Screening Tool for Long Term Care – 8 April 2020
- Blockchain Powered Immuno-Oncology Company Mateon Claims Anti-Malarial Drug Called Artemisinin, Derived from Asian Medicine Can Help Fight Covid-19 – 8 April 2020
- Auto Manufacturer Tesla To Use Blockchain Technology to Speed Up Shipping Supply Chain – 8 April 2020
- BlockConf DIGITAL Announces Epic 48-hours Online Blockchain Conference – 7 April 2020
- Global Virtual Earth Day Event Planned for April 22nd EST From The Blockchain for Social Impact Coalition – 7 April 2020
- ConsenSys’ Health Division Kicks Off STOP COVID-19 International Ethereum Hackathon – April 13, 2020 – 7 April 2020
Also published on Medium.
You may also like:
Polish Banks to Go Paperless Using Billon’s Distributed Ledger Technology
Blockchain-Charged Browser Brave Explodes into the Internet Browser Race – Get Paid to Surf the Inte…
Block Lattice Architecture Or Blockchain? DLT or DAG? Europeans Rally on GDPR-Compliant, Open Source…