Loyyal Signs Three Year Production Agreement with The Emirates Group for Use of Blockchain Loyalty and Rewards Platform
Loyyal, the leading blockchain solution for the loyalty and rewards industry, today announced it has signed a three-year commercial production vendor agreement with The Emirates Group. Loyyal’s blockchain-enabled loyalty and rewards platform, now in production at Emirates Skywards, brings new transparency, efficiency and cost savings to, the award-winning loyalty programme of Emirates and flydubai with more than 25 million members.
“From the earliest conception phase through to production, we have been inspired by Emirates Skywards and the team’s ability to act on the vision,” says Greg Simon, CEO of Loyyal. “As the first major airline rewards program to work with Loyyal’s blockchain platform, Emirates will achieve operational cost-savings, improve customer experiences and reduce the financial liability that inherently comes with large-scale loyalty programs.”
Loyyal’s platform helps loyalty program operators reduce costs associated with accounts reconciliation and payment management. Loyyal also introduces a standardized process for partner onboarding to reduce the time and cost for new loyalty partners. Any program operator leveraging the Loyyal Product Suite is ultimately seeking to improve perception and brand loyalty through an improved offering and greater ease of use of program miles.
Since moving into production, Loyyal’s blockchain-enabled loyalty and rewards platform havs yielded several positive results including improved transparency between Emirates Skywards and its partners; enhanced security; reduced instances of fraud; improved traceability and reporting capabilities; and the elimination of redundant reconciliation processes.
- Digital Monetary System Tagion Claims Open Source User-driven Networks Are The Future Of Liquidity In Crypto Assets And Fiat Digitalisation – March 11, 2020
- Caribbean Entrepreneur Builds First System That Allows You To Trade Cryptocurrency From WhatsApp – March 10, 2020
- Leading AdTech Firms Pilot World’s First Blockchain-Powered Digital Out-of-Home Advertising Campaign for Food Delivery Giant foodpanda – March 10, 2020
- Bitcoin Legend Charlie Shrem and BLOCKTV Team up to Bring Untold Stories to the Screen – February 26, 2020
- KLM To Use Blockchain to Streamline Financial Processes Thanks to Amsterdam-based Unchain and R3 – February 25, 2020
- Scottish Blockchain Company Hypervine Signs with European Space Agency Data To Improve Efficiency And Transparency For The World’s Mining Industry – February 22, 2020
- Loyyal Signs Three Year Production Agreement with The Emirates Group for Use of Blockchain Loyalty and Rewards Platform – February 21, 2020
- Enjin Platform Enables Game Developers to Integrate Blockchain Assets Without Blockchain Coding Experience – February 18, 2020
- Blockchain Project Cashaa Protecting Crypto Companies to Survive Fifth Money Laundering Directive and New FCA Rules in 2020 – February 8, 2020
- US SEC Boss Hester Peirce Suggests Three Year “Safe Harbour Period” For Token Sales – February 6, 2020
- China’s Hyperchain Plans to Take on Coronavirus With Blockchain-Fueled Donation Platform – February 6, 2020
- Blockstack Proposes Using Bitcoin, Novel ‘Proof of Transfer’ To Accelerate A Truly User-Owned Web 3.0 – February 6, 2020
- Hack Blockchain To The MAX! €15.000 Prizepool at MAXathon in Berlin April 18-19, 2020 – February 6, 2020
- Chiliz And Enjin To Launch Blockchain Collectibles Using NFTs For The Likes of Juventus, Paris Saint-Germain, Atlético de Madrid and West Ham – February 6, 2020
- MIT Researchers Claim to Boost Bitcoin and Cryptocurrency Blockchain Transactions By 4x with New ‘Spider’ Routing Scheme – February 4, 2020
- Canada’s Blockchain Intelligence Group Signs USD$540,000 Contract with United States Feds – February 4, 2020
- The United States Marshals Services to Auction 4,040.54069820 Bitcoin – USD$37 Million – February 4, 2020
- OpenLegacy Project Gets $20m Strategic Investment from Japan’s SBI Holdings – Focus on Blockchain – February 4, 2020
- Fastest Growing and Highest Revenue Mobile Messenger App in the World, Japan’s LINE to Launch LINK Cryptocurrency – February 3, 2020
- Insolar to Launch MainNet on February 3, 2020 – Debuts Insolar’s New XNS Token – February 3, 2020
Also published on Medium.
You may also like:
Digital Monetary System Tagion Claims Open Source User-driven Networks Are The Future Of Liquidity I…
Caribbean Entrepreneur Builds First System That Allows You To Trade Cryptocurrency From WhatsApp
Leading AdTech Firms Pilot World’s First Blockchain-Powered Digital Out-of-Home Advertising Campaign…